North Dakota Protection & Advocacy Project
Client Assistance Program
Under the Rehabilitation Act, your rights include:
- To apply, or to reapply, for services.
- To make meaningful and informed choices about the services you will receive.
- To participate in the planning of your goals and your services.
- Confidentiality of your case record.
- To review information in your case file.
- To appeal any decision regarding the provision of services you disagree with using administrative review, mediation, or fair hearing.
- To consult with your counselor before your case is closed.
- To be informed of the availability of the Client Assistance Program.
- To receive services without regard to race, national origin, sex, age or disability.
To access the Rehabilitation Act through the U.S. Department of Education website, click here:
U.S. Department of Education – The Rehabilitation Act