North Dakota North Dakota Protection and Advocacy
North Dakota Protection & Advocacy Project
Client Assistance Program
When should I call CAP?
- When you have questions or need information or help regarding issues with VR, the CILís, or Tribal VR Programs.
- When you have been denied services by VR, the CILís, or Tribal VR Programs.
- If you think the process for accessing services is taking too long.
- If you have trouble communicating with your counselor.
- If you are not getting the services you need or if you disagree with the types of services being provided.
- If your case has been closed and you disagree with this action.
How do I contact CAP?
- Centralized Intake:
Phone: (701) 328-3950
Toll free: 1-800-472-2670
TDD relay: 711
Fax: (701) 328-3934
- Outreach Offices:
- Print Friendly Version
- Download Adobe Reader
- Download Microsoft Word Viewer
© Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved. The State of North Dakota.